Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Final Goodbye

I’m not too sure where to go without you

and to think that you were here just last night

for my day is now so dark and blue


Your love for family and friends was so true

you will always be here, just not in sight

I’m not too sure where to go without you.


these dreadful feelings for me are so new

these cold tears will fall down my face tonight

For my day is now so dark and blue


right next to you as a child, I grew

And all that I see now is your break light

I’m not too sure where to go without you

we were all there to try and help you through

Although you did not win, thank you for the fight.

For my day is now so dark and blue


Everyone around me feels it too

Without you here these holidays aren’t right

I’m not too sure where to go without you

for my day is now so dark and blue

No comments:

Post a Comment